Every week, I share my engineering notes. They include everything I can dig up on the internet, and that is worth sharing.
- Helm, the package manager for Kubernetes, now a CNCF graduated project
(BRENDAN BURNS) - Helm just became a graduated project in the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), joining a select group of projects that the CNCF recognizes for achieving majority adoption by the cloud-native community.
- An Important Update on Microsoft Training and Certification
(Alex Payne) - New measures regarding all the Microsoft certification process.
- Introducing Visual Studio Codespaces: cloud-hosted development for wherever you’re working
(Nik) - The evolution Visual Studio Online, introducing Visual Studio Codespaces.
- Introducing C# Source Generators
(Phillip) - The first preview of Source Generators, a new C# compiler feature that lets C# developers inspect user code and generate new C# source files that can be added to a compilation
- Event Sourcing is Awesome!
(Grad Berger) - A good overview of event sourcing and a pretty compelling story at the end of the article.
- Azure on the Cheap - Azure Storage Static Website and Azure Front Door
(Jeffrey Chillberto) - A great approach for deploying a highly scalable website for pennies in Azure.
- Classic Mistakes That Every Developer Has Made
(Daan) - Software development is hard and thus mistakes happen all the time.
- Conditionally Apply LINQ Clauses
(Khalid Abuhakmeh) - A nice extensions method that you should definitely add to your toolbox to improve your LINQ queries.
- Top 10 books every .NET/C# developer should read
(Thomas Ardal) - Excellent compilation of great developer books.
Don't forget to subscribe if you want to receive my weekly notes directly in your inbox every week. 👇