Every week, I share my engineering notes. They include everything I can dig up on the internet, and that is worth sharing.
- Creating Azure Functions with Farmer - Isaac Abraham
- A Highly Biased Review of C# Changes from Version 1.0 to 9.0 - Matthew MacDonald
- 4 Ways to Handle Test Data for Your End-to-End Tests - Dennis Martinez
- How to Use F# from C# - Christian Findlay
- Architecture without documentation is incomplete - Ben Morris
- Using Azure Identity with Azure SQL, Graph, and Entity Framework -Mickaël Derriey
- Classic Path.DirectorySeparatorChar gotchas when moving from .NET Core on Windows to Linux - Scott Hanselman
- Scan Your Code for Vulnerabilities with Azure DevOps Tools - Saeed Ahmad
- Migrating .NET Applications to Azure with Mike Richter - DotNet Rocks!
Don't forget to subscribe if you want to receive my weekly notes directly in your inbox every week. 👇