Every week, I share my engineering notes. They include everything I can dig up on the internet, and that is worth sharing.
- Optimizing for stability during the global health pandemic
(Gloridel Morales) - With so much uncertainty arising from the COVID-19 global health pandemic, Microsoft believes the overriding focus for Azure DevOps needs to be stability and reliability.
- Regex Performance Improvements in .NET 5
(Stephen Toub) - For those of you that are super geek and crave for performance, this is a must-read.
- Cloudflare introduces free DNS resolvers for blocking malware and adult content
(Manuel Vonau) - What a great idea. I'm glad to see big companies simplifying security for the common mortals.
- Best open source tools for remote pair programming
(Philippe Bourgau) - Excellent overview of all the available tools to do pair programming remotely in these times of crisis.
- How to test your C# Web API
(Tim Deschryver) - Discover how to test your APIs with an integration test without mocking.
- Are You Making These 10 DDD Mistakes?
(Daniel) - Excellent article on pitfalls to avoid when using DDD in a project.
- Tech Debt
(Gergely Orosz) - Often overlooked, tech debt is so important in software. Be a Lannister... always pay your debts.
Don't forget to subscribe if you want to receive my weekly notes directly in your inbox every week. 👇