Every week, I share my engineering notes. They include everything I can dig up on the internet, and that is worth sharing.
- April query updates in Azure Cosmos DB
(Tim) - Epic performance improvements in ComosDB. It means less RU per request and more money in your pocket.
- Git at 15: How Git Changed the Way We Code
(Jack Wallen) - Git turned 15 last week. I remember the time before git, and now it's everywhere. Thanks, Linus.
- Top 3 Blazor Extensions for Visual Studio Code
(David Ramel) - Best extensions for VS Code to get started with Blazor development.
- Try gh, GitHub's new CLI
(John Papa) - GitHub released a new CLI
ghthat lets you interact with all the GitHub APIs from the comfort of your favorite shell.
- Microsoft Teams for Developers – 5 Ways to fortify your dev team while working remotely
Learn how to structure your dev team efficiently in Microsoft Teams
- Curb code rot with thresholds
(Mark Seemann) - How code becomes legacy and best practices to avoid that.
Learn all about the latest and future trends in the js world in 2020.
Don't forget to subscribe if you want to receive my weekly notes directly in your inbox every week. 👇