Every week, I share my engineering notes. They include everything I can dig up on the internet, and that is worth sharing.
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2.0 Preview 5 release now available
(Daniel Roth) A new preview update of Blazor WebAssembly is now available!
- Announcing Entity Framework Core 5.0 Preview 3
(Jeremy) - Lots of new features to try out! I'm personally excited about Filtered Include!
- Enhanced features in Azure Archive Storage now generally available
(Xin Huang) - The archive storage tier now includes a priority retrieval option.
- Why Delete Old Git Branches?
(Steve Smith) - Do your housekeeping and clean up your old git branches. They can only hurt the maintainability of your project.
- Azure Pipelines: Generate release notes using Queries
(Dimitrios Batsougiannis) - Release notes should be considered a part of the DevOps process, and every team member involved in the Sprint deliverables should contribute to them.
- Messaging with Azure Service Bus - Part 2 - The Challenges of Messaging
(Mark Heath) - A good overview of the challenges that you need to keep in mind while designing applications based on messages.
- Azure Pipelines: Classic Editor VS. YAML
(MARCUS FELLING) - In this post, the two configuration options in Azure Pipelines will go head to head in an epic battle.
- Functional Programming in .net
(Ben Beattie-Hood) - A short talk that shows you why you should include functional programming in your .net applications.
Don't forget to subscribe if you want to receive my weekly notes directly in your inbox every week. 👇